He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

I heart yooo.
Heart attack.
Don't let me go.
You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.

Music
Music Here!

You know you love me, I know you care.
Written at Saturday, February 6, 2010 | back to top

 Now Playing: Baby - Justin Bieber.

Hello there! Greetings. :3

So I just thought of blogging since I have nothing else to do. I am bored to death. They say only boring people get bored, so yes.. I know i'm boring. Deal with it. :P

I'm lovin' Iyaz's Replay. It's stuck in my head. LSS would be the appropriate term. It's so catchy, and the first time I heard it was when Mikee was singing it to me when I was crying in our service last Thursday. But the crying thing just opens up another whole story. And it's a secret that only my closest friends know.

Anyway, I'm smelling field trip! Mt.Samat and Subic, bungee jumping and a whole lotta cool stuff. I really can't wait. I'm so enthusiastic about it and I can't wait. 5 more days to go, I suppose? February 11 would be the date. I hope my cellphone's okay by then.

Yesterday was really exhausting -- and fun yet for the most part. We really had fun especially the hour before dismissal. Before that, the subjects that went on that day were ummm.. Pretty much okay. Had a quiz in Bio - got a 93. Most of us got a 100. Maybe because they were.. studying.. really hard. LOL. :D We had this quiz in Math too and I got an 89. 3 mistakes. Carelessness. Bullshiaaat. But that's okay. Atleast I got a passing score.

We learned Arnis! Only the blocking stuff, though. It reminded me of my favorite TV series, Encantadia. My favorite character was Danaya back then. As we use those rattan sticks for the basic steps in blocking an attack, Karissa would look at me and would tell me that I looked like Danaya. The only missing parts were the leaves in her hair. Haha. Funnehhhh.

And then the party was on! It was really cool. Lots of food trippin, and a whole lot of trippin'. We never get tired, aren't we? Picture here, picture there, we're total camwhores! Even the boys... And I ate a lot. When I got home I didn't even bother lookin in what's for dinner, I didn't eat. I can still feel the weight of my stomach until now. *burp. We had a food fight! The girls were screaming as the boys throw pancit veggies at them -- at us, I mean. I seriously smelled like coke from all the coke-throwing and stuff.

I'm soo into K-pop! I just saw 4minute perform on Wowowee earlier. They were so cute. I downloaded two of their songs and now it's stuck in my head too. I think maybe some of my close friends are wondering where the "hardcore" Wendaang went. It's still here, alive in my heart. Hardcore will forever be my main genre, and rock as well. I'm just tryin' out new genre's for fun. I like seeing them in the corridors or in the room, and my classmates and I dance to the tune of every new hiphop or what-do-you-call-that-genre-again? songs. Especially KPOP! :D I don't ca a a a a are.

There's a new trend for trippin' in our room. Knock knock jokes for life! We try to invent new ones and spread them all over the batch. I've made a few. :) And some were just.. from some other people from the batch. I really barely care if they're corny or what, I dig telling them. And I just never get tired. :P

Youtube's open nowwww. Now watching: DBSK's Why Did I Fall In Love With You? music video. Two thumbs up! :33


-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.