He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
You smile in your sleep.
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.

Music
Music Here!

And it's a new year again.
Written at Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | back to top



Sae hae bok manhi baduseyo!

happy new year everyone! Advance,  i mean. :) This is a year-ender post so I have to make this amazing and worth-reading, right? I haven't blogged in a while.. Sorry for that. I just didn't have that much enthusiasm. But I'm back for real. I have so much to say. Or.. whatever.


I promised to myself that i'll make 2010 a good year for me. I'll be a good person, and I'll be pure within. (But that's a hard thing to do. LOL) I'll make it up to all the mistakes I've made and learned from this soon-to-be past year, 2009. 


God had a lot of surprises in store for me this 2009. I've made such great friends, fought -- and got back together with some, I had a loving ex-boyfriend (which is reading this now, btw. And then he smiles.. :)) I had pretty good grades and I belong to my most precious section, Second Year Mendel.


I said goodbye to my old friends last March. Dalton's really amazing. I love them for real and the goodbye I tried to bid wasn't actually goodbye for real. It just indicates a new beginning. 


Of course, I can never spare the problems I had. I had probably a lot.. Basically, my 2009 was focused on my family. I had to make really big decisions and stuff and I think that's just part of me growing up and being able to stand up for myself. I had pretty.. eh?! family problems.


But of course, God wouldn't give me these if he didn't know I can handle it, right? But what's good about it is that, I've learned a lot from it and that's what I'm really proud of. I discovered an inner self I never thought I had. Intuition. 


Lots of great things also happened. And as what I've said before.. there were lots of surprises too. Maybe God really wanted me to die from shock or what. But i'm looking through the positive side of all of it. Maybe He just wants me to learn -- again. 


2009 was the year I decided to let go of my first love. It wasn't really easy on my part. Knowing that I've wasted (I don't really think wasted would be the appropriat word.) or better yet.. Spent 2 whole years loving him. Maybe that's just the magic first love brings. I've came into the realization that first love really dies.. But then there will always be a part that will remain in your heart forever. And that's a fact. He will always remain in me. I know that.  We're really good friends now, and i'm so thankful that it ended this way. Maybe the last chapter of our own love story ended but our lives didn't. And that's life.. It doesn't stop for anyone.


I've conquered a lot of fears. And it made me what I am today. I've gone rock climbing, ice skating, and I rode a really cool ride from EK. Some friends of mine decided to settle their families in different states and countries, but I never really lost them. They're still my friends no matter what.


I didn't think it would be possible to love two people at the same time, but it is indeed -- possible. I've learned such good lessons from it. And once again, I am thankful that it happened. It may have broke my heart twice -- or thrice.. Atleast I was able to stand up by myself. Of course, with the help of God and my family and friends.




I don't expect much from 2010. Because I fear that it wouldn't meet with my expectations. But one thing's for sure.. 2010 will make me twice as great as what I am today. I know it will. :) I am so ready to face everything now. And I will never turn back from it.. Ever.




So.. Happy New Year, everyone! Spend your New Year with so much love and joy because you know you deserve it. :3




-wendy 


-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.