He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
You smile in your sleep.
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.
The sadness, I need this time to be with you.
Shushianae!
Magnet nga ang puso koo. :)
Vanilla Twilight.

Music
Music Here!

..and I miss you, babe.
Written at Tuesday, December 15, 2009 | back to top


I don't wanna close my eyes.

I don't wanna fall asleep cause I MISS YOU, babe.
..and I don't wanna MISS a thing. :(

Just an introduction. My day is fine, now I wish nobody's stupid enough to ruin it. Hahaha, I am soo kidding! Am I harsh? Sorry.

Tests today were ELA and CLVE. Boy, was ELA hard! I think I already lost 5 points. Holy Macaroni. Those functions of the dependent clause really blew my mind off. And my tummy was really in pain as I was answering the test. I was about to cry because of the unbearable pain. Jeremy even said, "Butterflies lang yan." And I gave him the What The Fuck look. Maybe because of all creature God created, Butterflies are the first things I hate. And yes.. I don't know why. Sheesh.

Took recess with Lamarck boys. They are sooo perv ferreal. I swear sometimes they can really be deceiving and ANNOYING. Behind those handsome faces, (What do you call Renz Mendoza's face, if not handsome, then?) are really green minds. F. But twas.. fun. I guess. Hoho.

Then it was time fer CLVE. I finished it at exactly 20 minutes. I don't think it was really that hard, but I had some unsure answers. Still okay, though. I heard Sir Ronnie will give a plus to those who got a perfect score on the post-test? Now that's just great. Maybe because it's Christmas na that's why he's been really generous. HOHOHO. :D

Me and WAPANG made plans na after the Party. We'll go to Southmall [?] still not sure about the location. But Jelyn told me about that. Chelda wants Market! Market! I want ATC. Haha, we're still uncertain about which way we're going. Cute. :) And damn.. I have no gifts fer them yet! Will try to look for cute items sa Southmall na mismo. And i'll hand it na kaagad. How very practical of me. Practicality is the best policy. Haha.

Yesterday.. Mom was the one responsible fer my studying. She was my tutor. Heck. My mind was a big blur and I was just laughing because of the things she said. There are so many of them that I'm too tired to enumerate them all. But it sure was fun.

I was actually about to blog about yesterday. But Kuya Clyde tricked me into going downstairs because of Yellowcab! Damn. He used it as a bait. He told me about the pizza and of course.. i just couldn't resist Yellowcab so I got out of my seat, away from the computer and headed downstairs for some Pizza. Then the next thing I knew, Kuya was using my laptop na.. Daaaang. How can I be so uto-uto? Screw that. Haha. :))

Chatted with Tita Mae last night. She was upset about me leaving and she said she and dad would do everything to make me stay. Wow, that is a good thing. Atleast.. Riiight?

Haven't attended Simbang Gabi. But I want to. Although there was this message some dj was addressing to all of us when I had my ears on the radio in our service. Wag daw gawing wishing well ang Simbang Gabi.

Wag kang magsimba dahil ang habol mo ay ang katuparan ng wish, mag-simba ka kasi gusto mo igunita ang kaarawan ni Hesus.
Okay, the italicized statements were my own words, and from my own perception as well. Nyahaha.

Gee, this post is too plain. No pictures at all. Forgive me, I'm lazy and sleepy na e. Will take a power nap and then i'll study na later. Bio, Computer and Health tomorrow! Bohahaha. ;D

Oh and about the intro, Marko was singing that one kasi while he was listening to his iTouch. Yooon. Nabaliw ako. Bigay todo e. Laughed my as* off.

-wendy

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.