He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
You smile in your sleep.
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.
The sadness, I need this time to be with you.
Shushianae!
Magnet nga ang puso koo. :)
Vanilla Twilight.
Blahblahblah.

Music
Music Here!

Be the one adored.
Written at Monday, December 14, 2009 | back to top

Hey there! Just came from a very nice and long nap after me and mom had a fight (and don't worry, it isn't severe. We just fought about who would get to stay with the laptop fer Christmas Break. She told me she'll be needing mine and I was like WTF?! She just can't.. Haha. So I fought with her but it isn't really serious. We were just having fun. :P)

Anyway.. This is the first day of the damned week. My brain cells were under the verge of shock, you know. I hate Filipino for being really HARD! Why can't Sir Marvin just give us exams which were as easy as last years? Last year, even if I don't study at all, I can get a one mistake but now? Tsss. It would take a miracle. I need one.

AP was.. kind of okay. Confused with some of I answered because I haven't really studied that much. Screw meee. :(( Gaack. Can't afford to have low grades, by the way.

BUSINESS MATH. o_0 The subject I dread the most. At first I couldn't get it AT ALL.. I even blamed my own stupid calculater but then when I had to solve a problem over again.. I finally got the correct answer FROM the choices and I was actually about to shout "YEY" that time but good thing my hand was in time to cover my mouth.

After that, we were dismissed late because Sir Glenn had a meeting with us regarding the preparations for the Christmas Party. I'm with the Program Committee along with Annaflor and we get to make the whole program itself. Nyahahaha. Pretty fun and i'm excited.

My service left me! Ughh. Deja vu. Last quarter, my service also left me because we were also dismissed late during the first day. So.. had no choice but to get a gate pass from T.Michelle and Gideon's kind enough to be with me. Hinatid ako. Kaye was there so it was kind of really nakakahiya because I looked like I was taking Gideon away from Kaye but it seems like she doesn't mind. Whew, thank God ferr that.

Gideon even promised T.Michelle to take me home safely and I LOL-ed when he said that. And we weren't the only ones who walked until the gate of TCW. Johnly, Jen, Michael, and Rk were there too because they're going to play dotA at CC. Hoho. I was with Rk again! If you happen to stumble upon something I blogged last quarter, I was with him too along with Caryl and Johnly and Jen. LOL. So it was kind of a reunion.. Only Caryl wasn't there, she was replaced by Michael. And yes.. I am the only girl there.

If you're asking about me being the only girl MOST of the time whenever we have these kinds of things. No, it isn't awkward because I treat them my friends. Although it could be a little annoying at times because they think I'm a guy too. But I never really feel out of place with them. Because I treat them the way I treat my girl friends too.. It has always been an issue, even before. And I think for the most part, this is one of the reasons why I can't have a long lasting relationship. And no.. I think it doesn't suck because I don't really care. I love being with them and I treat all my friends equally, kaya nakakasawa pag may nagsabi na.. Oh, ikaw na naman only girl?

Seth even asked kanina, because I was with them during our break and I was the only girl there.. "Bakit hindi ka sumama sa kanila?" And she pointed to the other girls of our batch. I just shrugged because It's hard to explain why I'm always with boys because honestly.. There's nothing to explain about because they're my friends and I like their company and that's it. No strings attached. God I hate it when people actually think about it the other way. It sickens me.

Blahhh. So that's it.. we walked the sunny roads of hell. LOL. Joke, gate lang ng TCW. It was fun although it was steaming hot. Talked about GM stuff. Tsktsk. Used to it already. And then asaran modes. Haha. They're all so funny. And then when we reached the gate, the boys went to the other side because mauuna na sila sa CC while Gideon will make hatid-hatid, and then he'll go back to CC din so that they can play na.

Gideon and I rode the blue cab. And he even paid for my fee. I insisted but he insisted too.. So I had no choice. He's a very sweet guy. And we talked about our love lives.. Twas fun and interesting too. I noticed the girl at the other side of the cab staring at us and of course I assumed she though Gideon and I are a couple. I just laughed at the thought.

After that, we reached home and he was nice enough to be with the gate na lang of the subdivision na lang while I walk towards my home.

Whew, i'll be spending Christmas with dad and [hopefully] with my baby brother. I am so excited, ;)) This will be fun!! Yey. *claps hands* LOL. :))

- GTG! Will study. Hoho.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.