He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

You smile in your sleep.
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.
The sadness, I need this time to be with you.
Shushianae!
Magnet nga ang puso koo. :)
Vanilla Twilight.
Blahblahblah.
Drama's present, happiness is too. But where are you?
Where can my baby be?
Now I finally know what wrong is.

Music
Music Here!

I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
Written at Thursday, December 10, 2009 | back to top

Some things are just plain pathetic. Pathetically wrong, pathetically legit, pathetically awesome, pathetically fucked up.

I'm so sorry for not blogging! If you only know how busy I've been these days. It's really frustrating. I hate myself for being a study addict now. But for the most part, I think this will do me good. Hopefully.

Got 93 in the recitation in Math. 82 in the fourth quiz. (lage na lang 82.. Demmet.) 100 in the post-test in CLVE. Yey! ;) 93 in the notebook in CLVE, 96 in the post-test in Biology. The fruit of all those times i've been spending with my books and notebooks. Thank you, Dear God.

Everything's fine at school. My friends are the greatest for making me laugh nonstop. Been at Darwin to make some speech about practically anything about Second Year life. Haven't made any good points about it but I wish they learned from us. I was sooo bangag that time. Ugh. ;( LOL. And to think.. ugh. nvm.

No boyfriend and lovelife. LOL. I am sooo awesome to the superlative level. So this is what it feels like to finally set your priorities straight, huh? Well I feel kind of rejuvenated in a way. Paula even asked me about it, "May boyfriend ka ba Wendaang?" And I was startled.. Since she's one of my best friends and she should know about that, right? I said No. Akala lang daw pala niya kami ulit ni Enzo. Well no.. To be honest. And I have no time for that, I guess.

I am in so much pressure right now that I want to crawl under a rock. Fuck my life for being chaotic and full of deadlines. This is the crucial week of the quarter. The week before the Periodical Tests. But of course, there's always a price after that and it's our Christmas Break! Woohoo, damn excited ferr that. A week of rest and sheer bliss and contentment.. Nyahahaha.

Pressured with being the class muse. What if I can't answer the question? What if suddenly.. I'll trip over and humiliate myself in front of everyone else that I don't actually give a damn about? Fuck it. Daaamn, I just said I don't give a damn about it, right? So why am I feeling like their opinions about me actually matters when in fact I really don't care? Honestly speaking, I'm always the kind of girl who doesn't actually care about anything else that I'm not obliged about. Okay I think I basically made no sense so.. Nvm, again. ;P

Okay I just LOL-ed right now. I remembered something we did at the school earlier. Paulo and I were making fun of Kevin -- again! Haha. I said.. Paulo tignan mo yung mukha ni Kevin dito sa ID niya mukhang natatae. And I would reach for Kevin's gate pass and tell Paulo that.. "Eto naman Paulo mukha na siyang nakaraos o, naka-smile na." And they really LOL-ed hard that time. We also had a series of jokes and I was so corny HAHAHA.

The charades in Filipino was funny. Nothing, I just find it funny because Sir Marvin played it too and he portrayed a valedictorian who just graduated and we were practically clueless about it. Nyehehehe. ;))

15 days more to go before Christmas. Haven't done my Christmas shopping yet. Darn. I have to do it before December 18. Whew, wish me luck, ;)) and Perio week is near! Sorry for my soon to be absences. Naghahabol ng grades e. Thank you still, my dear readers for finding time to read about this fucked up journal of mine.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.