He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.
The sadness, I need this time to be with you.
Shushianae!
Magnet nga ang puso koo. :)
Vanilla Twilight.
Blahblahblah.
Drama's present, happiness is too. But where are you?
Where can my baby be?
Now I finally know what wrong is.
Oh c'mon. This isn't hard.

Music
Music Here!

You smile in your sleep.
Written at Saturday, December 5, 2009 | back to top

Now Playing: So Little Time - Arkarna.

I remembered watching So Little Time every weekdays at Disney Channel. I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! :) They're so cute. And I think.. so far they're one of the hollywood teenage stars I really look up to for not sucking up and posing nude in the net. And they weren't really involve in some nasty scandals that could ruin their reputation and stuff. Unlike some of the stars I idolizED before. Neh.


They were soo cute when they were kids. Nyahahaha. I never really watched their old show called Full House but I think it's interesting. Watched a few Youtube clips about it, and I love it when Michelle Tanner (played by both Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, alternatively) says "You got it, dude!" With a thumbs up. Aww, so adorable.

Okay, enough about them. :))

It's a Sunday. I wanna go to Church. Boohooo. Mom's getting a little lazy now, she's cleaning the house. And I hate it when she brings the topic about leaving up. It pains me, to be honest. Argh, can we not talk about it here? I don't want to talk about it.

Dad's coming later. Will give me money. I only have 250 in my wallet! Daaarn. Poor much. And I still need to save more ferr him.

I love Tumblr! LOL. I'm loving it now, for real. I posted some photos and stuff and most of my followers liked it. My Tumblarity increased to 291. Simple things like that makes me happy, in case you're wondering why I'm making such a big issue about my tumblarity and all that. ;P

My love for Draco Malfoy's coming back.. And it's sick. I remember myself staring right into the big screen and not blinking for a minute or two whenever Draco Malfoy's face or just his shadow would come up. He is a hottie, best villain ferr me. Wahaha. :))

Deathly Hollows will soon be invading the theater's too. Will wait for that. ;) Won't miss it for anything.

I heard about Paramore's almost SOLD OUT concert here. OHMYLORD. Please... NOOOO!!! I wanna see them badly. :(( And I would DIE if I can't go to MOA to rock with them. the Lord can grant miracles, I know. Imma pray for that big time.

Anyway, in case you're interested.. Here's my other Christmas Wishlist. ;PP I posted my top 5 already, right? Well here's another top 5.

1. Any Band Tshirt, or statement shirt will do. ;) [Artwork, yeaaah!]
2. A new book. ;P
3. Starbucks treat, ;))
4. Cellphone accessories? I badly need lots of it. I like being girly now, ;PP
5. A new necklace. ;(

--

Here's more, Santa will grant this ferr me, perhaps?

6. Cool shoe laces for my chucks. The one with glitters and all that cute designs in it? I heard it's just 50php at the SM Department Store.
7. 150 worth of load so I can register to SuperUnli during Christmas Break. WAHAHA!!
8. Stuff toys. Lots of it. BIG, FLUFFY BEARS! :)
9. Chocolates will do. Yum.
10. A gala day with friends. I miss it. ;((

That's it, I guess. That would make my Christmas a blissful one, indeed. But of course, let's not forget the true essence of celebrating Christmas which is to celebrate our Jesus Christ's birth. And always remember that it's better to give than to receive. Weh? Although it would make me happy if you give me tons of gifts this Christmas. Hohoho! ;)

Flyleaf's new album, Memento Mori's already released na pala! :) I downloaded some songs last night. Took mom's laptop and surfed nonstop until 11. Nocturnal much, I suppose? Haha. I love their song, "Beautiful Bride" especially the last part where Lacey was chanting Hallelujah. Cool.


Gaaack, i'm feeling cold yet it's sooo sunny outside. Perfect irony, I guess.
BBL. Love you loads, <3

-wendy

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.