He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
You smile in your sleep.
By blood and by me, and I fall when you leave.
The sadness, I need this time to be with you.
Shushianae!

Music
Music Here!

Remembering Sunday.
Written at Saturday, December 19, 2009 | back to top

Even though she doesn't believe in love,

He's determined to call her bluff,

Who could deny, these butterflies?

They're filling his gut

I love that song he played in the guitar. Neh. I wish someone can play that to me. That is such a romantic song.

I had a blast yesterday!! It was so much fun. From the party until what happened last last night. It was full of surprises and new experiences! :)

The party was the best Christmas Party I've ever had. We're all really hyper! But Sir Glenn was sooo much hyper than us. Hoho. :) It was all spelled as a blast. Best Christmas Party in the history of Christmas Parties.

I've received tons of gifts. A bag from Chelda, A pouch from Jelyn, A bracelet from Czar, A book from Grench, A hanky from Karissa, A headband from Caryl, another headband from Rollyn, a prayer bookmark from Dj. Aren't they nice? That was very sweet of them considering the fact that I will hand their gifts on January 4. :)

Yeaah. So I still can't get over our party. Had these amazing games, courtesy of the Games Committee! They were all great and fun and exciting and.. Those adjectives I mentioned aren't really enough to describe how our party went. We also had our intermission number! Damn it. I did my specialty stunt -- "Baby Face". And yeah, that's it. I've received 20 pesos worth of cash from Sir Glenn because I won in the Hephep hooray. Me and Wilson won in the stop dance too but Wilson took the 20, pamasko ko na daw. Damn. Haha.

I wore leggings but got rid of it too. Wore shorts.. The usual. No surprise with that. Haha! :)) I'm so sad the party ended just like that. I received a Spongebob DVD and Spongebob cellphone accessory from Bj, since he was the one who got my name when we had our bunutan. Haha! No wonder!! He asked me what I liked during the exams. It never really occurred to me that it will be him who has my name. Cool.

And then tralala! Party was over, but there's one more party coming! :)

Went to SM Southmall  after. I had so many people with me. Jelyn, Chelda, Czar, Celine, Dj, Catherine, Rosh, Jerome, Bianca, Honey. See?! Haha! It was so much fun! SO MUCH. :]] My body was tired and beaten up because we went Ice Skating! I kept on holding Roshie's hand so I assumed they thought we were together. Cathy was pissed but of course she was joking. Pinag-aagawan si Rosh e. Nyahaha. Then, we saw the ROPORS! :) Kuya Tabz, Kuya Seph, James, Roger, RenzoChukoi (who has a very nice, straight hair now, btw.), Alden, and Lois. They watched us skate and I never felt conscious since sila lang naman yun. And oh.. Kuya Seph gave Jelyn an Artwork Tshirt. Aww. Sweet. :3 and Roger gave Chelda a blue magic Stuff Toy... which was green. Awww, now that's sweet. :)) I wish someone's kind enough to give me an Artwork T-shirt too. The one I saw which had stars in it! Damn.

I introduced Celine my favorite sweet store, Dairy Queen. She was like.. "Oh? Meron pa lang ganito?" And then we ordered Sundaes. Gosh, all of the stuff on the menu screen all looked delicious! But we were kind of in a hurry because the others were at KFC na that time. So Celine and I called it a date. We went boy hunting. Haha! Sabi ko nga.. Hindi talaga kami dapat pinag-sasama ni Celine, pareho kasi kami ng ugali. And they all agreed.

Went to KFC to eat too. I was damn hungry. Share kami ni Celine. :) Actually, Celine and I really shared a lot of things that day, from water, to money, to the cute guys we saw. Haha. Amazing, I call her best friend now, btw. ;)

And then after that.. We went rock climbing! OMG. It was tiring but really fruitful! When I reached the top, It felt like heaven! Like I achieved a very high goal and it was like I graduated and all that. Okay I know I sound over-reacting. But it felt that way and I'm being honest. :P

Tons of fun when we did it. Mamaw ni Celine! Ambilis. I laughed when Chelda had her second round, she looked funny. Jen Riel hung out with us. :) Cause Bianca's there. Nyehehehe. DJ is so funny as ever!

And then I shared water with Celine again, and then.. Went to food court. We saw a cute guy wearing a cap there, it felt like.. Ugh, 0_0 He never stares at us but Celine was making pa-kyut. Hoho. Di tumalab.

While waiting for our sundo, we chatted and talked about almost everything we could talk about. It was.. yeah, you know. Fun -- again. For the Nth time. Haha.

We took pictures before we took off. And when we were finally at the L300, we talked about scary stuff.. Bianca and Catherine were shit-scared because they think they're the only ones home.. Wahaha! I told scary stories too, and they would change the subject! Haha, funny. ;)) Gulo rin nga pala namin nung papunta pa lang. Cathy's jokes are LOVED! :DD

And then.. Before we knew it, some of us went home na. Bumaba sila Cathy sa Camella, si Jerome sa Jollibee Molino. Bumaba ako straight to my house with Honey. Her dad will fetch her at our house so she stayed there muna. We talked about her love life and how she and Toootooot started dating and stuff. She's really fun to be with, you know? Her stories and her life is really still "okay" despite all of the things she's been through especially when she was still a new student. Our kwentuhan was bitin cause her dad was there na. So she left and we bid our goodbyes.

I went upstairs to read the book Grench gave me. It was a classic, entitled: 1984. It seemed interesting. then I received a text from Giddybear asking me if I was home na, I replied yes.. and then after a few minutes, he texted me: "Tingin ka sa labas." and then I went outside.. I heard noises este music pala. And then shit! Gideon was there with Marko, Michael, and Hiro! Namamasko sila. I was dumbfounded. I was shocked at first, then gave them a high-five. Gave them 20 pesos after. Haha! They told me they will come again on the 24th ata? Let's just keep our fingers crossed that I'll be at home during 24 and not on shopping. I hope our sleep over on the 28th will pursue. :)

So I was shocked. And.. O_O. But happy at the same time because they made me laugh even if it's 8pm na that time. :) It made me realize that my day isn't finished yet and that the magic is still here.

--

December 19, did nothing but watch Desperate Housewives. Awww, I cried because of an episode. :( It really touched my heart. It was about their Handy Man who died.. Who really helped when they where all in need, whether it was a shoulder to cry on, or someone to rescue a baby left in the car.. :( It was so sad. Anyway, I don't wanna be melodramatic here. Keep on reminding me that it's just a show and that I should stop acting stupid, okay? Thanks, dearie.


December 20, I bought a new pair of sandals. :) Haha! For a change. It seems like all the time, I only wear chucks and chucks alone. :]] But still, of course my prescribed fashion sense is still intact.:]

This has been a long post. XD The price I have to pay for all those times that I wasn't online. :)

Advance Merry Christmas!


-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.