He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.

Music
Music Here!

Bruised and Broke.
Written at Friday, January 8, 2010 | back to top

  
Things may seem to really be headed in a good direction in the relationship department, Aries, but if they look like they are moving a little too fast, they probably are. There may be a plan that does not pan out for the day, and your focus seems to be elsewhere anyway. Just because you and others are busy, it is no excuse for making promised that can't be kept, or planning for one thing when you know you are responsible for another. Unforeseen circumstances may arise to ruin your plans with another as well.

that's what my horoscope says. (Via Facebook) Or atleast that's what it said. It's not really the latest one but.. It kind of had some connection with me, for the most part. 

I've never believed in horoscopes, zodiac signs, destiny and anything as such. I believe that we make our own destiny and if the future's already been drawn out then the point of living will be no longer there. But I think.. This makes kind of sense.

My life is crap. Period.

If I could just sum up all of those things that makes it one big piece of crap. Grades gone lower than I've expected. Got a 76 in Math, 78 in Computer. Damn it. First time to have two line of sevens in a periodical exam. Good thing I remained in the Top 99 Computer Wizards! Top 73. Ain't enough, I know. But that made me jump for joy. I kind of didn't expect that to happen. Thank God.

I had higher grades in the minor subjects. :i


I promise this quarter will be a new start for new things and opportunities. I'm still saying this in an equivocal point of view because we can never know when change starts until we actually apply it to our lives. Or heck, what am I saying?! O_O

--

TLE was awesome! Fought with Sir Robert because our ideas are so contradicted to each other! He would say, "Ba't ka galit?" When I would go and explain him things regarding our topic -- Physical and Emotional changes during Teenage Years. It was really funny! I laughed my heart out. Once a Mendelian, Always a Mendelian. :) Malibog. Haha.

Oh, we had our practice for Mr. and Ms. Palaro earlier. It was pretty fun and kind of exhausting because we were stuck at the backstage like Tuna Sandwich. I ramped quite.. vaguely. I don't know. I seriously thought I looked like a freakin' asshole, but they kept on giving me praises. I need more self confidence! Where can I ever buy that self confidence they often speak of? Neh. He's cute. Damn.


Nervous? Me? Quite. I don't know. I'm going to give my best. That's for sure. Gramma called too. She asked stuff about the said event. I told her that if ever, hopefully I will be in the Finals, she'll be home na by then and we'll buy my sportswear attire and she's the one who'll take care of me. Sweet. :3 Miss her for real :( Man, this sucks.

You know what else sucks? MY FREAKIN' PHONE IS SICK AGAIN! DANG IT. It's LCD is freakin gay. Fck that. I can't buy a new one. This one's pretty precious. I just have to.. save money to fix this. Damnn. Hate this phone. I'd like to swap with a simplier phone. :(( Who can recommend any?


Anyway yeaah. Wish there's more room for improvement. Heck. Someone's been hot lately. Whew. ;D

- Wendy 

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.