He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.
I can feel the pressure, it's getting closer now.
You smile in your sleep.

Music
Music Here!

Ain't ready yet.
Written at Sunday, January 3, 2010 | back to top

 Classes tomorrow. Fck it. Couldn't they just grant our 1 week extension of vacation request? Bummer.

Anyway, I just feel like blogging now. Though I have to do some things like clean my bag and ready my stuff, for example. But gee, i'm just so lazy. Darn it.

Went to Samson (the funeral... what do you call that?) to visit Amielle and her deceased dad. Twas sad. We saw T. Roda and other Lamarck students there. Amielle was there too. I was kind of surprised to see her smiling. I guess she already accepted her father's fate. Though I know it hurts, because I can't imagine myself without a dad. That would be extremely hard.. and excruciating.

I was with Jelyn when we went there. Spent a few minutes there while we waited for Ate Joy (Jelyn's sister) because we were going to the movies. Her sister drove us around. We had some company. Ate Joy's friends. This guy named Marc and.. Gian's older brother. Darn. Haha.

So.. yeah. Blahblah. Watched Shake Rattle And Roll. What a total waste of money. I mean.. For real. It's so.. underrated. So cliche'. And all that stuff. Sorry if I sound like a total idiot but I just feel like I'm a very professional critic and all that. Haha. Being ambitious doesn't hurt at times.

And then after that, they gave me a ride home. Waved goodbye. End of story.

Dad picked me up at 7-ish.. Went to MOA with him, Ezekiel, and my future step mom. Twas fun. We ate at Super Bowl Of China. Damn, their Lemon Chicken was a total delish. And their Soup Of The Day too! I forgot what it was called. But it sure was mouth-watering. Zeke is such a cute baby! He's soo.. hyper! Haha. Mana sa ate. He's just so cute. Raawr. I am so nanggigigil. Nyahaha. ;))

Went to Fully Booked after. I bought The Exorcist. Yeah, the book. I HAVEN'T GOT A GOODNIGHT SLEEP BECAUSE OF IT. Damn. I woke up in the middle of the night, thinking that someone's staring at me. I was the only one in the room. Damn it. I was shit-scared.  It ain't funny. :(( This book sure does gives me the chills. ARRRGH. But it's a very... nice book, though. All the demons and stuff as such interests me. But there will be no way that i'm going to attend the famous Black Mass and offer my menstruation blood. Eew. That's just.. sick, man.

Anyway, yeaaah. Had fun last night! :)

--

Classes tomorrow. I am not ready. NOOO!

Miss Palaro. :( it's freakin me out, man. I just don't know what to do nor what to expect. Gaa. O_O I wish my life will be over before it comes. I know it's bad to wish things like that but.. what the hell, man. I'm giving it all a shot!

But let's just face reality, for once. I just have to do my best and yadayadayada. Same old fckin story. I never get tired, aren't i?

Kuya and I went to SM Molino earlier. He had to run an errand there. Some Globe GCASH stuff. Guess it's for his girlfriend. I went to National Bookstore to canvass some books. Will buy Dear John by NS next. Or most probably Romeo and Juliet. I don't know what's gotten into my system because I seriously loathe that book, but it's kind of.. interesting now -- for me. Eh. Will try to buy some classic books too. Fuck those new Vampire Novels. Anne Rice is still the best. Well Meyer's next. But.. Vampire Kisses? That is such a freakin' stereotypic book. Neeeh. Sorry for the obscenities. I just find it.. really trying hard. :((

Anyway.. I want Dear John! Saw the trailer when we went to the movies. Amanda Seyfried's going to play the lead role. Hmm.. She did well in Jennifer's Body. So I guess I'll watch it. I want The Notebook too and The Guardian. Haha. N.S is a nice author. :))

- Anyway, hafta run some errands naaaww. Goodnight. I'm off. :)) WISH ME LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!!

- wendy

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.