He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.

Music
Music Here!

Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
Written at Monday, January 11, 2010 | back to top

"O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet."
- Juliet Capulet.


Talk about Monday Blues. Total fiasco. My life is officially.. CRAPPIER than ever. I don't know where to start. My morning was okay... until..

I don't get why people can be so overreacting at times. It just doesn't make sense. Who would want to spend a minute to a coordinator's office just because of a stupid pair of earrings, man? That's just absurd! I know you wouldn't want that to happen to you, considering the fact that it's supposed to be not a big deal because you're not really dumb and you know that what you did was wrong, right? I'm not coming clean or anything because it was clear from the start that the moment she sighted my earrings and told me things about it, I knew then that it was wrong. That wearing it was wrong, because she let me sit on the teacher's table on the canteen in front of a whole bunch of people my age! That's just embarrassing. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole existence.

Oh well.. Twas resolved in less than an hour. I said my apologies already, and I hope i'll just forget about it. Cause I really don't want to raise my burden level to it's highest point. I'm pissed enough.

I want gramma back! I want an angel to help me. Can you send me one, God? Or can you just.. take me with you? There are indeed times where in I am in such a hopeless facade that I try to beg God to take me. I bet you find it stupid and ridiculous, but I like doing it because it gives me motivation. And.. whatever.

I like crying, to be honest. Although I don't like showing it to people. It's like a feeling of void in humanity. Honestly, I didn't get what I just typed but I think it totally makes a lot of sense.. *nods*

I was so wasted at school! I was so sleepy. Paula told me to drink water to prevent my eyes to close. And it did. Thanks to her. 

Mom will leave me hanging here. I have to be on my own, but I guess I'm used to it. No new thing regarding that. FREAKIN SPORTSWEAR ATTIRE, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET IN THE WAY!?!

I just want to rest, you know.

LALALA. Our exams are moved on the last week of February. Bummer. I'm still searching for it's positive side.. Maybe we'll get to have an earlier vacation?! What about my birthday? Total bummer.

STUPID NAT. I hate you to death.

Life... is crap.

May the force be with you. I have to do a whole bunch of things. Fccckrr.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.