He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.
Ugh.
I could be right here empty with yoo.

Music
Music Here!

O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Written at Sunday, January 10, 2010 | back to top

"It is the east, and Juliet is the sun"

Good Evening, Blog. :)


I should be in a crappy mood because life has always been so crappy -- for me. As much as I'd like to curse, I'm kind of feeling lazy. But fckyeah, I'm pissed. 

No food. No food. I will die of famine. And that's a bad thing because I am a big eater and I cannot survive without food, (seriously, though.. who would?) I hate it when gramma leaves. :(

My phone's absurd. Seriously. Kuya and I did everything. We disassembled it already, but I think what it really needs is a good and professional technician. Ehem. Good thing I can still use it for Music and Vanity. It's camera's still in great shape, as well as it's Music Player. Well, atleast. Now there's a reason for me to smile.

Did nothing productive or school related today. I'm hating myself. I still have to do the visual aids for our CLVE reporting this Tuesday. And I'm gonna do it tomorrow evening. Procrastination much? Heck yeah. I went online, watched TV, tried to repair my phone (and all hell broke loose..) I can't even text people, man! Good thing the keypad's working na. I get to text some kid and well I'm kind of happy. And I think I shouldn't be. [?]

I want to watch Freaky Friday but I'm kinda sleepy. Watched it na rin naman eh. I want to sleep, and dream of stars and bears and chocolates. I'm finally getting the hang of this Miss Palaro thing. I'm.. excited? Neh.

FiaacckShit. Our practice last Friday was the only practice we'll ever have for the Elimination. Now that's just cruel. What if I suddenly forget about it? Then probably I'd humiliate myself. Freak.

Monday again. My body's not yet ready. It's excruciated. :( I want a new phone. I want food. I want good grades. I want a boyfriend. (LOL?!) I want him back. I want gramma back. I want to see dad and my brother. I want to die. Seriosly. Stab me with a knife, will you?

Currently obsessed with Romeo and Juliet and I don't know why. Did some research about it and boy, it was too old! :) It's amazing because I wasn't really a fan until now. I think the plot's pathetic because they're star-crossed lovers and they both died in the end but.. now i'm starting to realize that they both did it because they love each other. Isn't that romantic? Heh.

I will sleep now. May the force be with you.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.