He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Don't let me go.
You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.

Music
Music Here!

Heart attack.
Written at Saturday, January 23, 2010 | back to top

 Missed me? :)

Hahaha. Hey blog. I'm here. alive and breathing air. I was just.. I mean, I have been really busy. From all that stuff that went through, almost perfectly that Monday afternoon, from our very tiring practice yesterday. And how can I ever forget mentioning about our Talent? Sheesh.

Okay. So to correct the conclusion that's been going around your mind, yes, i won. I am a finalist for the Mister And Miss Palaro 2010 which will be held this Monday already, at the soon-to-be busy covered court.

Happy?

Of course, who wouldn't be? But seriously though, I'm nervous. What if I get tongue-tied especially at the question and answer part? I stammer and stutter a lot. Dang it. But i'm pushing my luck to the limit.

Will go and attend mass at the church near MOA tomorrow. And will go there after to buy some clothes for the said event. Gramma's freakin' out because I still don't know what to wear and she wants me to make up my mind already. If she only knows how busy my mind is. I want to play games for the Palaro already! Daaamn.

Anyway, heard a rumor about me again. And fck, I misspelled again to agian -- again. Darn. Haha. Now that's funny. It was nasty but.. Haha, that's the true essence of rumors -- even though they aren't true, you'll get affected one way or another, and if you show people that you're affected, well you're the sore loser. Because why would you get affected if it isn't true in the first place? You should know that there would be people who wouldn't accept you, or would judge you but you can never really please anybody, right? What matters most is that you have real friends that surrounds you.

LOL. The practices were -- -_____- I don't actually know what to say. We had practices for the production number and blahblahblahh. Quest proper and things as such.

Gramma's nagging. LOL. Kuya's room is a freakin' mess. His CR is a mess too. She's pissed she's pissed ahaha. I'm so laughing right now. HAHAHA.

I'm out. XD Pretty lazy, and i lost the enthusiasm i had before blogging - which actually pushed me to blog.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.