He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.
Be the one adored.

Music
Music Here!

Stop this love song.
Written at Tuesday, January 12, 2010 | back to top

[Insert Romeo and Juliet line here]


I was online. Kuya interrupted me, I lost my sheer bliss. And then I came back again. I conquered! Boohoo.

Ugh.. Not exactly.

Tuesday. Sleepy day. I was so sleepy -- again. I don't know why but it seems like I always wake up early nowadays. What's wrong with my body clock? Went to school, and was damn drowsy that I had to slap myself real hard to prevent my eyes from falling. I still had to finish my CLVE visual aid but what the heck -- I can always make a way out of it. Or at least that's what I thought. Nyahaha.

It was like any other normal days. The CLVE report about Lesson 16 was freakishly horrible! He had to ask me about things my mind cannot comprehend. We had to consult a dictionary. It wasn't a total failure -- thanks to our visual aids, and pwede-na-rin discussions. But.. He had to ask me things, maan. About consecration, covenant. And I am so clueless. :| I should go to mass frequently. Dontcha think?

No more other highlights after that. Bio -- bored me. I wanted to crack open my book and sleep above it. Math was kinda funny. Wilson's a total clown -- the usual. Asaran and stuff. T.Roda's amazing. Nyahaha.

LUNCH. Didn't take any overwhelming lunch. Darn it. Caryl's baon was delish. I was really planning on buying my food but she was there. And I just had to avoid her like.. totally.

TLE is the second highlight (what's the first, then?) I took lots of pictures courtesy of my hell phone. Will upload them when I get the chance. Not now, maybe. It's kind of late na and.. it will take a lot of time. I'm kind of sleepy. The only reason why i'm still wide awake is because I have to go and help with our CLVE project. Ugh. :i

Sir Robert roared with laughter (exaggerating, yes) because it was really damn funny. The other groups. Kinda funnier than ours but we were funny too! Haha. Do not forget that, you people. :P

And then poof! It became Koko Krunch. Played Tamaang Tao for our RHGP activity. Held at the rooftop. The Lamarck class was there too, they played first. I was dancing. And I totally look like an idiot but I barely care so... Neh. Our Tamaang Tao was okay. Didn't really enjoy it unlike the one we played last Wednesday fer our PE. That was the best! Because i'm friggin' boastful, :P Haha. I was hit earlier.... on the face. On the cheek. By Dhyrell. It was painful. But I can still smile and that's pretty much a good thing, because smiling was the first thing I did. When he..

..said hi to me.

Damn. He said Hi. He said Hi. (I am actually singing.) It made me happy, and I don't know why. Man, I couldn't be.. In.. L. right? For Chrissakes the guy has a girlfriend and I don't wanna ruin anything. He actually said -- "hello po" but.. what the hell! That doesn't mean a thing. Right? He's a friend and he knows me. Riiiiight? Answer me. :((


LOL why am I even talking to you, blog? You don't speak.. Wait.. You don't, right?

So we were dismissed. Hung out with some of the guys from Lamarck. And then we watched the varsity with their training. Hindi ako nasilaw. Bleh. But I had fun watching some kinda "live show" thingy when I was finished putting my things in the locker -- 3rd floor. That was amazing. LOL. I am a badass. Period.

Julysse accompanied me to my service. I told him to. We don't have a thing, so fck you if you try to assume anything. I was playin' around with him. He's a nice kid. LOL.

I'm feeling sappy. Got to go now. Need some rest. My mind's a maelstrom. May the force be with you.

-wendy

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.