He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.
..and I miss you, babe.

Music
Music Here!

You want a piece of me.
Written at Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | back to top

Thus with a kiss, I die.

In a rush. It's getting late. Friggin' mosquitoes! What's up with them, biting me like that? I have red spots over my arm. Ain't cool. Neh.

It's my day! WEDNESDAY! (weh?) It's an okay day, again. :) Laughed tons. I call myself a laugher. LOL. My own word. Kevin's the joker. Paulo's the BOOer and the KORNIer. (weh?!) Hahaha! Okay so maybe we're getting a little overboard with our jokes and everything but it's fun!

Damn! I had to scratch over my right arm. *commercial*

Okay so.. what's new today? Hmm. We had our seating arrangement already! Sir Glenn didn't even bothered transferring me. I was in the same old spot. Well, not exactly. I'm in the middle of Rodel and Kevin. Two of the boys I like laughing at. They're sooo funneh. Nyahaha. Heck, man. Everything's funny with me.

MATH time? Had our quiz. I got an 83. Quite low. But at least I passed. I am grateful. :) T.Roda assigned me as a recorder. Argh, I didn't really want to. But I can't really say no. Paulo kasi e. I think he's taking his revenge against me because I voted for him to be a recorder last quarter. Nyahaha. Pissed off? He was, I think? I just accepted the responsibility. Can't really do anything about it. Nyawr.

Oh, we had our PE too. Volleyball. I love my work -- cheerleader! since i'm not really a big fan of it and I never had any gene that gives me the strength to play it perfectly. I suck at it - in other words. But I get to play because I was a sub, and I just.. stood there. Practically. O_O When it was my turn to serve, my serve didn't even reach the net. Oh damn. But it was near na oh. Deeeng. Oh wellllll...

Filipino? Exchanged a few jokes with the class and Sir Marvin and then slept half of the time. Yes, I did. Slept. As in, with my head bowed on my book. They weren't disturbing me. I was in sheer serenity. I actually had a headache that time. Well.. My tummy ached. And then blahblah. It was all over.

Oh.. And our CLVE time? We took pictures of ourselves fer our project! It was tons of fun! We tried to interpret the song by pictures. I loved the part where in we're supposed to jump and then Max would click his camera so that the result would be like we're flying or something? I hope you're getting what i'm saying. Exactly like that. HSM-ish much? Nyahaha. :) It was tiring, because we can't do it perfectly.

LUNCH? I bought a dessert - Maja Blanka. I envied this teacher. LOL. She has a really healthy lunch. It's complete -- with appetizers, main dish and all that. Nyahaha. :)) Coolness.

--

At home? Talked with mom about stuff -- Eclipse. Yeah, as in the 3rd book of the Twilight Saga? I get to argue with her again! Haha. That is so superb. She says it's her favorite cause there were a lot of interesting scenes compared to the other books. And I was just like.. "Whatever, mom. "And all. I got bored, because I can't solve my Math assignment -- WHICH IS REALLY HARD, btw. That's why I decided to answer it at school na lang. And.. Oh, yeah. Cause Kuya was hogging this computer big time kanina. See? I'm online LATE. Damn. I just did some karaoke thing na lang. Sang GLEE songs! yay. I love Bon Jovi's It's My Life. It's my new themesong for myself. Bwahaha! :))

I am so LSS nga pala with.. Britney Spears' Piece Of Me. And yes, I don't know why. I just liked it? The music vid too. I don't know. It's quite outdated but I don't really give a shit since I'm not up to any trends and I'm not sunod sa uso. :P

God, these mosquitoes are truly annoying. Imma off now. Mom will kill me. :) Muah.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.