He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.
Ain't ready yet.
And it's a new year again.
Christmas is here! :3
Remembering Sunday.
Love is the movement.

Music
Music Here!

Don't let me go.
Written at Thursday, January 14, 2010 | back to top



Happiness and Energy!


Lovin that photo. We looked so happy! :) And we're not faking. Haha. I seriously look like a flying monkey but that's okay. It was a candid pic for our CLVE project. I just had to upload this here. :]

Anyhoo, it's a THURSDAY! :) I should call myself Thursdaang. Haha. Now that just sounds pathetic. It's fckin' cold. Need a hug from you. -- eh? It's like below 25 degrees? I'm exaggerating but I guess it's so close to that. Sheesh. Had to borrow Celine's big bird jacket and Michael's "super cool" racer black jacket, (which I forgot to give him after using. It's in my hands.) I shouldn't forget to bring a jacket now. I was in a rush earlier this morning! And to think I woke up early naman. What's up with my body?

I had a cold morning, cold afternoon, cold evening. What the heck, it's cold! LALALA. I should stop blabbing about the weather, and start talking about how my day went.

Well it went fine. Err, let me recall... AP was cool. We had a game. We lost. That's fine. I barely care, anyway. And.. CLVE? Had this uber boring discussion. He discussed about the Eucharist and I just slept. Kevin and I exchanged seats, since his chair's on the side. I managed to sleep, and was off to sheer serenity again. But it didn't actually last, since BOOM! It was recess time after. How can time fly so fast with just a blink of an eye?

Recess Recess. Ate Ham And Cheese siopao, yeah like you care? Haha. Then blahblah. Math was next. Had this seatwork, I still don't know my score. Deng, I wish i'll pass. Being a recorder is tiring! I have to go and stroll along the room just to get the scores of my members since they're like.. what, 9 miles away?

Bio. Me and Max were excuse cause we had our practice for the Elimination Round. Maan, it was.. uhm.. I can't really describe it. But the pressure's on. I really wish I'll do this thing the right way. It doesn't really have to be perfect as long as I did my best, right? But why do I feel like a lot of people are depending on me, and therefore wants to see the very best of me? Pretty tough on my part. It wasn't really that tiring, we spent 30 minutes ramping and sitting there, being told what to do. And blahblah. And then we went upstairs na. I wanna sleep right then and there. But I couldn't.

LUNCH. Ate a freakin' banana cue, which is.. sooooo sweet? Too sweet than the norm, i mean. Jeremy gave me this banana which is.. kinda rotten na? Haha. How dare he! Oh well.. I eat anything so that doesn't really matter. :P

ELA. Got nothing to do! T. Michelle was busy because she needed to do some errands and stuff regarding the Miss Palaro. She's a chairwoman, I think? But she's really kind.. Superb. We took pictures for our projects again. It was super fun! We were creative enough to have cute poses and all that stuff.

HEALTH. Nothing to say. It's fun -- as usual. Had jokes. Argie's kindat moments are uber funny. He winks at us and we'll laugh kasi it's funny nga! Hell. :D

FILIPINO. I slept -- again. I feel sorry for Sir Marvin. I wasn't the only one who's got her head bowed on her desk. It was.. cold that's why we all felt really sleepy. I know the majority does. But he was just so kind, for giving us 15 minutes Free Play. I guess he sensed that we were all feeling lazy and that he knows where it was going to.

TLE. UBER fun. HAHA. We had our discussion about Teenagers and Parents and stuff like that. T. Beth Francisco was our observer. But it actually felt like we had no observer that time cause Paula keeps on singing Gibo's campaign jingle. "Sulong, Gibo.. Wag uurong." Rollyn wanted us to sing Manny Villar's campaign Jingle but.. Naah. It's way too overused. My ears hate it already. And besides, Manny doesn't actually need to tell everyone he's been a poor guy cause.. who the hell cares? what the world needs is someone who wouldn't steal. Someone who would be willing to stand up in behalf of the Filipino's. Okay, maybe he's got lots of experiences but.. Err. Still!

^ Anywaaaay. Enough with that. We were all fooling around. And there goes Argie's powerful kindats again. I just actually mispelled again to -- agian. LOL. Speaking of.. He's a nice kid naman. Haha. He's always been.

And that's it! :) Dismissed. Fooled around with Dyan and the others. My lips were bleeding that time cause Dyan accidentally knocked me off. Nyahaha. Long storrryyy. It'll bore you out, I swear. But if you're masochistic enough, then yes.. It hurts! :D Haha! We took pictures practically at the center of the court with everyone's eyes on us. But no, I don't really care. :P

Andrei was funny when we were in our service na. He responds to the radio station Dj's and to the radio as well. Greenday. LOL. and I borrowed Ej's Bob Ong book -- I promised I'd give it back tomorrow. Abby and I talked about our outfits for the Elimination Round. I'm still thinking of Golf for the elimination and Racer for the finals -- suggested by my fellow Mendelians. Still not sure. But that's okayyy. HEY, NO IT'S NOT! IT'S DAYS AWAY!

--

I'm still not eating dinner. Will eat after this. Then will study for the quiz in TLE and Math after. Kuya's ex is here. She's fun to be with. *eek i'm hearing Manny Villar's song again. Fck* We were talking about the past. Kuya and her lasted for 5 years! Damn. Now that's interesting. I wish I can handle a relationship that long. :D

Hey Enzo. Finish blogging na o! :))

Will study. And i'm watching PBB. It's friggin' cold but I'm turning the aircon on again. BLEEEH. I want it to be super cold. I'm superwoman.

May the force be with you.


-wendy

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.