He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.
Heart attack.
Don't let me go.
You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.
O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright.
Bruised and Broke.

Music
Music Here!

CUTEST. ;3
Written at Monday, March 1, 2010 | back to top

 I want to be the girl who he thinks is the cutest. Not necessarily the Hottest, or the Prettiest, but the CUTEST.

Cause Hotness refers to the body, and God knows mine isn't perfect.
Pretty refers to the face, and I know plenty of girls are prettier than me.

But Cuteness refers to every imperfection he loves. Every weird little habit. The funny things that make me different from other girls he could have. Like how I have a dorky laugh or why I can't watch gory movies.

All of the things he notices and adores. I want to be that girl.

- Quote from Abby. :3

I dig this quote so much. And I want to be the cutest girl he'll ever lay his eyes on. I just wish there wouldn't be anyone else in this soon-to-be two years that we're going to be far apart. *sighs

Ohh. my day's fine. Same old boring stuff. NAT is really freaking everyone out. After the flag ceremony, T.Tessa gave the Juniors a recognition again for being the topnotcher for the previous NAT held last year. And thanks to that, we're in real pressure right now. Bummer.

Perio's on March 3rd. And then NAT week after. Boo. I have to remind myself to take vitamins because this is going to be one heck of a month. I love and hate March. ;D

I can't believe 9 whole months passed by like a gust of wind! It's been so fast, and a lot of things happened. And I really can't believe i'll get older again in 21 days. I am excited, by the way.

We decided to have a triple celebration. Me, Paula and Honey's birthday. I love it. :3 Triple the fun! Boohoo. I'll try to not think about it cause i'll get distracted.

I really want to receive something cool for my birthday. Like a necklace or something. Something that can be treasured forever. -- or in just two years. I have to remind myself to buy a scrapbook too for my last days. :3

So Kevin, Rodel and I were talking about our College lives earlier. Excited much? We all want to attend to the same university which is.. UP. I really wish gramma's plan to buy a condo unit near Macapagal would pursue. I want it so badly. There's no problem with my course, since gramma and I kind of discussed about it already. I will be taking Mass Communications because I believe that I can be passionate about it. And in order to be successful you have to have passion in whatever you're doing, right?

It's March 1, Gian's birthday. Happy birthday! :3


-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.