He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Hare-kaat.
CUTEST. ;3
Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.
Heart attack.
Don't let me go.
You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.
Wisely and slow; they stumble that run fast.

Music
Music Here!

The past, the love, the memories.
Written at Thursday, March 4, 2010 | back to top

 In front of the PC while studying for TLE. Now tell me, am I a good girl or the other way around? ;3

Heyyyyoooo. AP, Filipino and Business Math earlier. AP was okaaayy, i think? I had some doubts with my answers, same with Filipino. Business Math was the worst. Seriously, anything that involves numbers, it makes me sick. And I really don't know why but I consider numbers as my weakness and enemy.

Math and TLE for tomorrow. See? Math again. Ugh. I'm going to review big time tomorrow morning. Maybe get a tutor or something. Someone who's kind enough and who wouldn't hit me with a rock on my head just because my mind cannot comprehend any of the lessons.

TLE is full of memorization. I think I'm pretty good at that, but only if I really take time in memorizing, which I don't.. Oops.

I just got my hair cut, right? They say I look like Yen. LOL. Francis annoys me to death. And this guy.. Oh, this guy. :(( He's lucky I'm not really vocal and expressive with my feelings or else he'll be dead right now. Right. Dead.

Gramma's mood was nonchalant for the past two days. And now, she's like.. soooo scary again. I really hate how her mood changes. It scares me to deaaattthhh. It's amazing cause I have been living with her for fourteen years and yet I still get scared and I should be used to it na, right?

I stumbled upon some pictures awhile ago. The ones which were old and were taken by oldschool cameras. I was so little back then! And I looked like a doll, for Chrissakes. I also saw a picture of my mom and dad in their wedding, with me stomping butterflies on my mother's stomach since she was six months pregnant (I think?!) that time. Anyway, dad looked so thin and they both looked so happy. I wonder what happened. Guess destiny's a real bitch huh?

I also saw this picture of me under our Christmas tree when I was like 5 or 6. I also remembered how happy I was back then. Ahhh, childhood. It is indeed a kingdom where nobody dies. I got that from Breaking Dawn, by the way. It was an excerpt that came from a book with it's author I have already forgotten. I like laughing my ass off whenever I see my hair so short and with my full bangs. I've always been a full bangs kind of kid. And people always remember me as the kid who would sit for two hours in the dining table, chewing her lunch. Yess, I'm really a pain in the ass when I was a kid.

Sheesh. And now that i'm fourteen, so much has changed! I love eating now, and my bangs is already side-swept. Although I've tried to bring back my full bangs, it doesn't really suit me anymore. My parents are separated and I have a half brother who's really amazing, but sad to say that he's hidden and illegit. That saddens me, by the way.

I'll turn 15 in 18 days. And I guess I'm ready to face a new life ahead. Phew.

Oh, and I really would like to thank THALIA for such a nice gift! I really appreciate the book, The Lovely Bones. And she's the first person to give me a birthday gift this year. She's such a sweet muffin. I love you, Tk. Thank yooo so much. It means a lot to me, if you only know.

The Lovely Bones -- check! One of my birthday wishes has been granted. Hmmmnn.. ;))

I'm off. Have to study nowww. Big time.
May the force be with you.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.