He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

The past, the love, the memories.
Hare-kaat.
CUTEST. ;3
Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.
Heart attack.
Don't let me go.
You want a piece of me.
Stop this love song.

Music
Music Here!

Oh baby you left and sailed away alone.
Written at Friday, March 5, 2010 | back to top

Now playing: Solo - Iyaz.
I love teh beat. ;33

Saturday lazy madness. Maaan i'm feeling hungry. and lazy, like.. now. Urgh. I'm even too lazy to check what's in the fridge downstairs. But seriously, my stomach's giving it's daily tantrums. Will you just shut up, lousy tummy?

Gramma's in a good mood today. Didn't even mind telling me to clean my really really really messy room. And when I say really messy, imagine your own room get hit by a maelstrom. Other than that, I can't search for words to describe my utterly messy room. Anyway, she's out, to i-don't-know-where. Blaah.

Oh yeah, she was sooo happy last night because she got into this medical thingy and they're on the news. Mom called from Cebu, told her they saw her on the TV, but only her back. Daang. Haha. Talk about major meltdown. But she's not really pissed about it.

I cleaned my room for three whole hours. Damn, all that sweeping and walking around like a dumbass really paid off. See?

 

I moved my bed to a totally new direction by myself. Maan, i probably lost some fats after that. Hell. Didn't really think this would be my idea for losing weight. Anyway, I liked how it went. 

16 days to go before my birthday. I've heard somewhere that it's bad to count the days before your birthday cause you wouldn't be able to live til your birthday! Pathetic. ;3

So March 19-25 would be a whole lot of gala. But i'm still not sure. I would really like our sleep over plan to come and pursue. That would be fun, right?

Anyway, we're planning to watch Alice In Wonderland at Festi on Monday. Wanna come, dig with us? :) Holler me. Poof.

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.