He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Fuck you, change.
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone.
The past, the love, the memories.
Hare-kaat.
CUTEST. ;3
Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.
Heart attack.
Don't let me go.

Music
Music Here!

Poof.
Written at Sunday, March 7, 2010 | back to top

I honestly don't know what to do with my life right now.