He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Clearance. :(
Poof.
Fuck you, change.
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone.
The past, the love, the memories.
Hare-kaat.
CUTEST. ;3
Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.

Music
Music Here!

He broke his own heart and I watch, as he try to reassemble it.
Written at Friday, March 12, 2010 | back to top



 Thank you Enzo, this is so sweet of you. I love my eyes, by the way. And I still really find the shape of my eyes Weird with a capital W. Weird. Neh.

Anyway, hey blog! I'm sorry if I've missed posting. So NAT's finished now, thank God. But we still have to report to school on Monday because of our clearance. See? We should be exempted from this since we've had enough suffering already. Just imagine two weeks of tests. Dang. My brain's - O_O

So the party's on Wednesday! I simply cannot wait. Last Friday, we visited Paradiso with Honey, Paula and Caryl and it was nice. I find it cool, though it's kind of small. It's enough for me and our visitors and that's okay with me. I just hope everybody can come, you know. That would really be a blast.

I will be reporting to school on Monday with my camera in hand. I'd take a picture of the school and everyone I love in it. Just so you know, leaving is really painful for me but I know i'll soon be able to get over that fact. I wish.. I just have to find reasons to like Cebu and so far, there are tons. My friends will always here and I know that we'll get in touch since grams gave me her laptop now.


It's just.. I'm kind of sad since i'm not going to attend the prom. But that's okay. I'll have my own, right? It's not like i'm not allowed to go to any Promenade, it'll just be with different people I hope I can be friends with. So.. Yeah.

Hey! If you're interested in checking out this news about Villar's not-so-cool stunt and whatnots.. Feel free to do so by clicking this: HERE. You should tell your parents about this hypocrite. I am really sorry if I'm being harsh but I feel like I just have to share this in order to open people's eyes about the truth.


Off to Southmall tomorrow, grams will watch Pacquiao's fight while i'll pick up foods and drinks for Wednesday and maybe chill at Starbucks after while waiting for her. Yeah.

Toodles!

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.