He said, "I am but one small instrument." Do you remember that?
Disclaimer
Greetings, Earthling.
First, this is my blog. Everything I post here is all MINE unless.. otherwise stated. I do not care if you hate or dislike things I post, these are my fuckin' opinions. I don't care. This is an outlet for me to embrace reality and to express my thoughts. So your respect is needed and therefore necessary.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
I'd like to think that i'm beyond ordinary. That I do everything in a special way.

Call me Wendy. that would make things easier for the both of us.
I am a pessimist. Sucks to be me.
I love everything Earth-friendly. Anything that unleashes the child in me.
Oh, and I am me.
Your very own prodigy.
Doing...
I'm feeling high.
I'm eating Nutella.
I'm doing this.



ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | PLURK | FORMSPRING | TWITTER | LITERATURE SITE |

Rotten Things
May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 |

Poof.
Fuck you, change.
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone.
The past, the love, the memories.
Hare-kaat.
CUTEST. ;3
Stupid Love Letter.
You know you love me, I know you care.
I heart yooo.
Heart attack.

Music
Music Here!

Clearance. :(
Written at Wednesday, March 10, 2010 | back to top

So school's lame. We just had some reviews, though I can't really call it review since I wasn't listening, instead I just fooled around with my friends. Tomorrow's our National Achievement Test, and screw that. Man, because of that, I didn't go to Paramore's concert last night, which was a blast, by the way.

Damn, I am so envious of the people who have seen Hayley headbang in her own cool way. Screw everything else. I was so BV cause of it, but I think I got over it already. They said on the news that Paramore promised to come back here in Manila, and I really wish it'll be after two years so I can be here in Manila again and not in Cebu. Wee. Cheers to that.

After the review, I hung out with Mikee and Dorothy at McDo and maan, I was so full. I loved their new dessert, the one with the raspberry sundae thingy. Cool thing. Anyway, so we saw Jennielly and Nerissa there and they asked us to come with them at Jen's crib to just hang out, that is, if we have nothing else to do after chilling in. So we said yes. After finishing our meals, we talked about everything! From love, to friendship. And I like how I got to open up with them about my real feelings to what's been going on around me.

And then we went to Jen's. It was so cool! :) I like Jen's bedroom. It's filled with Lee Min Ho's posters. Dang, he's hot. So we just hung out again and looked at Jen's photo albums. She's so cute when she was little! :3 talked about girl stuff again. Girl talk, truths revealed. I can't believe there would be people who would ruin you, even though you considered them your friends. Boooo. So.. yeah. :) It was so fun and full of laughs and all and I'm just so happy to hang out with a new circle of people, and I am proud to get to know Jen and Neri a little more. :)

We left 4:30-ish. I went home with Neri and Dot, and moved out of the Jeep to Mcdo, then rode another jeep to our house. And voila. :) I watched some Paramore videos which were from last night and yes, they really rule.

I finished my book report already! Yey. Clearance is hell. Fcck that. FML, i have to do that reaction paper thing in Bio, and compile testpapers for Math. BOOOOOOOOOOO.

- kthat'sallbai. ;D

-- when silence is torn, the night is broken.